- Personal Injury
- Homeowners Property Insurance
Klodiana Hysenlika is a graduate of the University of South Florida where she received a bachelor’s degree in political science. She earned her Juris Doctorate from the Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While there, she studied abroad for a period of time with Penn State Dickinson School of Law, where she was taught by Supreme Court Justice, John J. Roberts.
After being admitted into the Florida Bar in 2013, Klodiana Hysenlika began her law career at a prestigious personal injury law firm in Clearwater. Since then, Klodiana Hysenlika’s practice was focused primarily on auto accidents, slip-and-falls, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, flood claims and property insurance claims.
Klodiana Hysenlika represented hundreds of injured clients in all stages of litigation, including jury trials. She is fluent in Albanian, Spanish and Italian.
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Mock Trial Team
- University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science
- Florida, 2013
- Middle District of Florida, 2013
- Top Attorney Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2017-2020
- The National Trial Lawyers Top-40 Under 40, 2019-Present
- Clearwater Bar Association, Present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Present